Rob Krar has won some of the worlds biggest Trail Running Ultra Mathathons.
His Winning achievements, to list a few are:
- Two times Western States 100
- Leadville 100
- Run Rabbit Run
- Ultra Runner of the Year
So when Rob designs a shoe, it’s ready for anything you can throw at it.
The Rob Krar shoe from The North Face
Tuned for speed on race day, the featherweight Flight RKT—developed in tandem with champion TNF™ ultrarunner Rob Krar—features our new FastFoam™ midsole system that gives racers a competitive edge at any distance.
This shoe is super lights and is available for both Men and Women, in what we would call Camo grey colour. If you are looking for a super fast trail running shoe for Ultra Trail Australia, this is it.
- [Upper] Engineered mesh through the vamp and quarter offers lightweight, progressive styling with improved breathability
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support and stability
- Tongue constructed of mesh and tender suede maximizes comfort and minimizes sweat/water retention
- Southwest-inspired design adds stylish pop to sockliner
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- [Sole Unit] 18 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system offers a combination of speed, stability and comfort on the trail
- Bathtub construction optimizes a soft yet responsive core of energy-returning EVA underfoot with a perimeter of a more-resilient EVA that prevents compression set and packing out
- Multi-directional lug design provides superior traction
- “Podular” outsole maximizes weight reduction by placing sticky rubber only where it’s demanded by the foot strike
- 8 mm offset
- Average Weight
- (½ pair): 8 oz (227 g)