The Brooks Womens Caldera 3 equips you with the energy to run off any trail map.
Featuring responsive cushioning that promotes a steady stride and TrailTack sticky rubber outsole.
This shoe sports innovative mesh construction to offer ventilation and quick drainage.
The lightweight BioMoGo DNA midsole is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances while protecting against trail hazards.
TrailTack Sticky Traction
The TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction — including on wet surfaces.
Even after a stream crossing, an innovative upper and underfoot construction repels and drains water quickly to keep you light on your feet.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- The Ariaprene™ mesh upper provides maximum ventilation and drainage
- The mud guard applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit, enhancing protection and durability in high-abrasion zones.
- The integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel secures gaiters with a hook and loop.
- An updated lace garage keeps laces secure and out of the way.A new gaiter attachment point is featured at the front.