Three Gels in One Pack
Affectionately known as the “Jumbo Gel”, we put 3 servings of our popular PF 30 Gel in a pouch with a resealable cap to create a more efficient way for you to hit your numbers. It’s the same neutral-tasting gel, but delivered in a format that’s easier to carry and use.Precision Fuel
Our range of fuel makes it easy to hit those numbers by telling you how much carbohydrate is in each serving right on the front of the packaging. No complicated nutritional tables to decipher, zero guesswork.
- The all-natural PF 90 Gel can be used on its own during shorter durations, or combined with other PF fuelling products or real foods when going longer. If you're someone who hasn't gotten on well with gels previously, give ours a try, we'll eat a flip-flop if you're not pleasantly surprised!
- Designed to help you start and stay fuelled during efforts lasting more than about 60 minutes
- Contains 90g of carbohydrate per pouch
- Easy to use, resealable cap
- Does not contain electrolytes, as they're designed to be used alongside our Precision Hydration range
- Ideal for fuelling long runs and rides
- Makes fuelling before/during/after short but intense efforts more convenient
- Typically used on its own during shorter efforts, or combined with other Precision Fuel products, or real foods, when going longer
- 2:1 glucose to fructose ratio to aid carbohydrate uptake
- Informed Sport certified
- Mild, neutral 'Original' flavour to reduce flavour fatigue
- No artificial ingredients
- Does not contain caffeine
Unscrew the resealable cap and squeeze the gel into your mouth in stages. Reseal and crack on until you need more fuel, then repeat. Oh, and don't be a numpty, dispose of the empty packet responsibly...Nutritional Information
Energy: 360 Cal / 1,506 Kj per 153g gel (236 Cal / 987 Kj per 100g)
Protein: <0.1g per 153g gel <0.1g per 100g)
Fats: <0.1g per 153g gel (<0.1g per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 90g per 153g gel (59g per 100g)Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Water, Fructose, Pectin, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Lactate).