Our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer, with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Some of the best days are the sweatiest—like when you start full throttle in the morning and end wandering by headlamp to find the trailhead. We make our Capilene® Lightweight, our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer, for days like this. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin, while the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering and includes Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder and side seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved