Patagonia Womens Nine Trail Shorts
For the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running bottoms, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably.
Made from ultralight 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric, these running shorts move with you around every bend. A wide, flat-knit waistband secures with an external drawcord for a comfortably secure fit. The 1" side scoops and 4" inseam enhance range of motion. A single pocket, along the center-back yoke, secures with a zipper and has an elastic key loop. On the inside is a polyester crepe mesh, brief-style liner that wicks, cools and has Polygiene® permanent odor control for long-lasting moisture management and comfort.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% microdenier polyester crepe built-in liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Stylish waistband with wrapped, perforated elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1" side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4" inseam
- Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.