Maximum cushioned trail running shoe with inner flexible midsole to increase flexibility and performance.
Shop Blue Mountains Running Co for best deals on trail running shoes.
The Olympus 4 is the Olympus like you’ve never seen it before. Inside the overall new look, you’ll find everything you loved about previous versions and more.
This max cushion trail shoe features an improved premium tongue for enhanced comfort and a more locked-in feel.
The engineered mesh upper is breathable and durable for those long, hot trail days and the InnerFlex™ midsole offers increased flexibility and performance.
To top it off, we kept the trail essentials like the sticky Vibram® MegaGrip™ outsole and always-handy GaiterTrap™.
- Our signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™Our Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- These canted lugs on the outsole are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- This hook-and-loop tab allows our strapless gaiter to easily attach to the shoe, adding protection against rocks and debris.
- These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- This high-performance sticky rubber offers unparalleled grip on both wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity, and optimal ground adaptability.
- Weight: 11.6 oz / 329 g
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip™
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Upper: Durable, engineered mesh