Fishing Pro’s wear it as skin cancer protecting face mask.
Runners use this multifunctional headwear as neck cooler or sweatband. MTB or road cyclist apply it as sweat wicking helmet liner.
Travellers and hikers use it as Bimini Cap, Hairband, Beanie or Sleeping Mask
- A 53 cm long, knitted tube made out of Repreve® high performance microfibre. Loaded with technical features for your comfort.
- Designed for activities in the heat & sun & skin cancer protection
- Best applied as neck cooler, face mask, sweatband, helmet liner or Bimini cap
- Heat: High-end HeiQ cooling technology starts cooling you if your skin temperature goes over 30 degrees celcius
- Sweat: Stay Dry – Stay Cool. Wicks your sweat away from the skin and uses it to cool you down
- Sun/Skin Cancer: UPF50 gives you excellent sun-burn & skin cancer protection
- Odour/Germs: Polygiene™ hospital grade anti-microbial technology keeps you odour free and stops germs from spreading around your face and mouth
- Chill: HeiQ technology stops cooling as soon as you cool down. Fold it in layers to create a scarf, ear warmer or hat/beanie. Wear it single layer as face mask or balaclava
- Wearing Restrictions: 4-Way, Ultra-stretch tech makes it the most flexible and comfortable tubular headwear currently available
- Free of Harmful & Irritation substances – Oekotex® certified
- Fits most adult heads (head circumference 53-62 cm)
- Weighs 39 gr (1.376 oz)