Versatile, everyday HOKA
The Kawana comes with HOKA’s classically comfortable foam and a smooth silhouette, which is all wrapped up in a lower profile package that is versatile enough for running, general workouts, and casual wear.
What You'll Love
- Comfortable upper
- Versatile design
- Smooth geometry
With all the same top-end technology as HOKA’s best running shoes, the Kawana delivers a slightly lower to the ground experience without losing the plush underfoot feel that the brand is know for. This shoe offers a smooth ride that works well for daily runs and an inherently stable design that allows the shoe to be versatile enough for workouts in the gym.
The Kawana’s CMEVA midsole offers cushioned comfort with a touch of peppiness, and that Swallow-tail heel along with the early-stage meta rocker creates a super smooth experience when running on roads or treadmills.
Finished off with an extended heel tab for easy on and off, recycled engineered mesh upper, and specifically placed rubber outsole for durability, the Kawana clearly has the ability to handle all types of activities and runs.
- CMEVA Foam provides that signature HOKA ONE ONE Cushioning.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Swallow-Tail Heel Bevel gives a smooth transition.
- Engineered Recycled Jacquard Mesh on the upper uses an open design to allow for airflow while providing support in key areas.
- Extended Heel Pull creates and easy on-off.
- Anatomical Achilles for comfort no matter the activity.
- Hi-abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for traction and durability, with an updated design to optimise grip and energy return.