Soft Cool Trail Shirt
Our softest performance knit.
Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- This comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry and won’t bind when you’re active; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry your Capilene® Cool Trail garment
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort
- Built with a drop tail hem to keep your shirt in place during movement
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the left-front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight - 0.119 kg
- Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey.
- Stripes: 4-oz 100% polyester (76% recycled) spun jersey.
- Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn