Our Wild Trails Sports Bra provides high-impact support with added breathability and comfort for high-output performance. Racerback construction combined with a full molded-foam panel provides the right compression and support.
Lightweight stretch band wicks moisture and dries quickly. High-impact support for B/C cup sizes, mid-impact support for D+. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with odor control; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Racerback design allows for added support while using minimal fabric to reduce bulk and potential for chafing
- Full molded panel provides added support for larger cup sizes, while still wicking moisture and drying quickly for high-sweat situations
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Elastic band is soft for next-to-skin comfort, and provides additional support and moisture management; adjustability for easy on/off through hook-and-loop closure
- Self-fabric binding allows straps to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- Body: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. All with bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and odor control. Lining: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh. Molded panel: 92% polyester/8% spandex spacer mesh. Fair Trade Certified sewn.