Ultra-distance trail running shoe.
The VECTIV Enduris is the most supportive in our ultra-distance trail running range and provides long-lasting comfort and support, even on the most rugged terrain. This shoe combines our new VECTIV technology that optimizes energy return and delivers forward propulsion, a 3D dual-density Pebax footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL grip, an internal heel support that offer a closer fit, and breathable, flexible mesh uppers-making it our most comfortable ride yet.
- Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays in the toe and heel for lightweight protection
- Internal heel counter to provide a precise fit and support
- OrthoLite X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- VECTIV technology designed to maximize energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Super-lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset (31 mm/25 mm stack height)
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain