The Flight VECTIV are the lightest and most responsive shoe in our elite trail running range.
Made for ultra-distances, they're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® fabrics, and reinforced toe caps.
The knit uppers are breathable and supportive and our innovative VECTIV™ technology optimizes energy return, delivers forward propulsion, and reduces impact by 10%. All of this combined with a 3D carbon fibre footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, means there is nothing to stop you from achieving your running goals.
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable Matryx® panel-made with Kevlar® and polyamide-in the midfoot for stability
- Reinforced, breathable-knit upper
- 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflectivity details for enhanced visibility
- VECTIV™ technology designed to maximize energy on the trail
- 3D carbon-fiber plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foams
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset (25 mm/19 mm stack height)
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- AVERAGE WEIGHT
- 10.05 oz (285 g) per shoe