Built for Mountain and City Life
The moment you see the oversized baffles you know you're looking at our iconic Nuptse. This warm, durable jacket has lofty 700-fill down, a water-repellent finish and a stowable hood.
It also features 100% recycled fabrics and a design inspired by the classic 1996 version.
This Pride variant proudly celebrates an outdoors that welcomes every kind of explorer.
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Boxy silhouette
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Oversize baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Bungee cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- Relaxed fit
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Embroidered, oversize Pride logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Center Back: 23.75"
- Collar And Yoke: 69 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Body: 50D X 50D 76 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining: 78 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation: 700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union