Grippy. Propulsive. Assertive.
Coined after the earth’s tectonic plates, which inspired its parallel carbon fiber plate design, the new Tecton X is poised to unleash a seismic shift in trail running. Built for speed and bolstered by a Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction outsole for traction, the ProFlyX™ midsole merges a light, responsive foam base and ultra-soft foam underfoot. HOKA’s first trail shoe to incorporate propulsive, parallel carbon fiber plates, the Tecton X is finished with single-layer jacquard engineered mesh for ultimate foot-hugging comfort.
- JACQUARD ENGINEERED MESH
Provides secure midfoot lockdown
- PROFLYX™ MIDSOLE
Delivers a cushioned landing and responsive toe-off for a snappy ride, with “X” denoting the presence of carbon fiber plates in our “intelligent cushioning” PROFLY™ construction
- CARBON FIBER PLATES
Two parallel carbon fiber plates designed to provide a propulsive, smooth stride while allowing for movement on uneven terrain
- PROTECTIVE TOE RAND
Designed for protection from rocks and trail debris
- VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP WITH LITEBASE
Sticky rubber technology designed to maximize ground contact, traction and confidence on challenging terrain
- Geometry - 33mm heel 29mm forefoot
- Weight - 240g
Why You'll Love It
- Carbon-fiber propulsion meets HOKA trail innovation in a shoe designed to make our signature smooth ride even more efficient.
- A blend of soft and responsive foams underfoot is designed to provide enough cushion for training miles, but enough energetic return for fast racing.
- A Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction outsole is designed to provide maximal confidence on tricky terrain while adding minimal weight.