Petzl's Iko headlamp combines multiple technologies and offers 350 lumens for only 90g.
This new headlamp features an AIRFIT headband and ultrathin lamp body while the battery is worn in the rear, providing a balanced and comfortable headlamp.
the LEDs are ideally distributed to give the user uniformed lighting for optimal visual comfort. The IKO comes with 3 standard AAA batteries but is compatible with the Petzl CORE rechargeable battery (sold separately). This versatile headlamp can also be worn around the neck or transformed into a lantern using the storage pouch.
- Ergonomic and comfortable thanks to the AIRFIT headband.
- Streamline design with a semi-rigid headband and ultra-thin lamp body.
- The battery pack at the rear to distribute weight over the entire head.
- Water repellent head - resist sweat and rain.
- Quick and easy rear adjustment.
- Multiple LEDs provide homogeneous light distribution.
- Three lighting levels, easily and quickly accessible with a single button.
- Storage pouch allows it to be transformed into a lantern.
- Reflective component on the rear makes user-visible at night.
- Battery charge indicator when the lamp is turned on or off for checking remaining battery life.
- Two lock functions to avoid accidentally turning it on.
- Can be flattened in its minimal pouch to reduce bulk.
- Compatible with al Petzl helmets.
- Light Output: 350 lumens.
- Claimed Weight: 90g
- Beam Pattern: flood or mixed.
- Energy: 3 x AAA batteries or a core rechargeable battery (not included)
- Watertightness: IPX4