Collapsible lightweight poles for trail running and hiking, with leading strength to weight ratio. Easy fold down to promote easy storage and transportation when not in-use, wrist loops provide enhanced comfort and utility custom-designed.
The large diameter shaft gives the FK Ultra Poles the best stiffness-to weight ratio of any pole.
- WEIGHT - 165g / 5.7 oz per 120cm pole
- SHAFT MATERIALS - Carbon Fiber
- HANDLE MATERIALS - EVA Foam
- Tapered shaft design allows for industry leading strength to weight ratio as well as improving rigidity at the joints
- Collapsible to promote easy storage and transportation when not in-use
- Wrist loops provide enhanced comfort and utility Custom-designed tensioner enhances the shaft rigidity while allowing the lower section of the pole to be replaceable
- Aluminum bushings at each joint to add durability and longevity to the carbon fiber pole sections
- Comes with 2 styles of baskets that can be interchanged depending on use on snow or dirt Easy pin-style lockout for deployment without needing to look away from your activity
- INCLUDES: Two screw-on baskets for varied conditions